Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Schools Day Camp 2018
Swim lessons, tennis and golf lessons, soccer, theater, crafts, rocketry, team-building exercises, field trips to Fantasy Island and more. All counselors are certified NYS teachers and are ARC Lifeguard, CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified.
Campers must be at least 6 years old and must not be 13 on or before 6/25/18. We can only accept the first 150 registrants for each session.
For more information call Ralph Critelli daily at 874-8402 ext. 22355; after 3pm call 861-0648.
To register for Day Camp, complete the Day Camp Registration Form and return it to Ken-Ton Schools, Attn: Day Camp, 1500 Colvin Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14223, along with payment (checks made payable to Ken-Ton Schools).
Day Camp & Payment Policies/Information
- Location: Hoover Middle School - 249 Thorncliff Road, Buffalo, NY 14223
- Time: 8am – 4pm (we do offer extended pick-up to 5pm upon request for additional fee)
- Fee: $290 per two-week session (same as last year)
- A session is defined as 2 total weeks of attendance. The weeks do not necessarily need to be consecutive (for example, you can register for the first week of the first session and the first week of the third session).
- You cannot register for less than a session - defined as a 2-week period of time (10 days). Therefore, no partial session registration.
- No refunds for missed days unless proof is provided indicating a hospital experience or family bereavement.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to register for each session. The required deposit is completely non-refundable regardless of circumstance.
- Campers may enroll for one, two, three or four sessions.
- Discount: $10 discount for each session registered beyond one session. The maximum discount would be $30 if registered for all four sessions. Discounts only apply to registrations initiated and paid in full on or before 6/22/18. No discout will be given for a registration initiated and/or paid in full after 6/22/18. This means that any additional registrations after 6/22/18 will not be discounted.
- One payment in full (less your deposit when you first register) for the whole summer program must be received at Ken-Ton Schools by Friday, June 22. Any payment postmarked after 6/22/18 may be returned, you may forfeit your child’s position in the camp, and you may forfeit the deposit that you have made. Once again, the $50/session required deposit will not be refunded.