Dear Parents, Guardians, Students, and Community
It is certainly a time to reflect on many of the positive things that are happening at Franklin Middle School. Let’s celebrate our successes!!
- Thank you to Cindy Deer for taking the initiative to create a wonderful display on the first floor that gives information about and highlights all of our clubs and activities at FMS. We appreciate your limitless energy and continual drive towards making our school excellent!
- Due to the valiant effort of our entire staff, our Open House was once again a tremendous success! Mr. Haggerty and I have received only positive feedback from parents and students.
- Diane Hyzy, Jeanette Yoder, and I attended WEB follow up training in Burlington, Ontario on Wednesday. This training was instrumental in our efforts to make WEB a yearlong transition program that inspires our Fifth Graders and develops leadership skills in our Seventh Graders. Excellent work Diane and Jeanette.
- Our Counseling Department is planning again to spread vast amounts of holiday joy during the winter season. The Door Decorating Contest will return to FMS in December! This will only be one component of how we will spread goodwill during the fall and winter season. Stay tuned for further developments!
- Congratulations to Molly Ellen Donnellon for accepting a clerical position at Kenmore East High School. Molly Ellen was a tremendous contributor to FMS who will be sorely missed. All of our students, however, will have the opportunity to be influenced by her kindness when they transition to High School at KE.
Christopher J. Ginestre
Benjamin Franklin Middle School